Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Tracey Emin- What do artists do all day?

The video that I watched showed how an artist Tracey Emin works every day. Though it seems obvious her work doesn't consist only of painting or drawing. She also has to do things that are related with her exhibitions and her finaces to keep her "business" running. She often travels to other countries when she's having exhibitions or she gives lectures and by the way visits museums to get some inspiration for new paintings.
words: without a doubt, rush up, over-the-topic
Without a doubt global warming is caused by humans.
My essay was over-the-topic so I didn't get a good grade.
I had to rush up because I didn't want to be late for school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBkxqNJC9g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmQjfEO8a-o

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Reflction 1

  Last week when i was at my friend's house we were really depressed about the end of the holidays. While we where talking about school we figured out that maybe our usual lack of energy on the school year is related to the weather. If you think about it when we're studing it's nearly always on the cold seasons exept September, June and sometimes May. Therefore in countries where the weather is warmer students should have more energy to study. Maybe it is casused by vitamin D deficiency which is normally produced when we are on sun.

Reflection 5

Every time I am in a modern art gallery I meet at least one person who don't know how they got in that place. They feel uncomfortable with the fact that they don't get artist intention and simply don't understand the meanings of these works of art. In the past artists had to follow specific rules which were created through the years. Basically they used to copy famoust art gurus all the time and just changed some details but the idea and topic of the painting was the same. It is also caused by the fact that old paintings are all very realistic so we know what are we looking at but from the time that impressionism appeared in the art world it started to be more complicated. I think that we should be more educated about modern art to be able to interprate it without so much effort. We should also have more guides in museum and art galleries who can tell us more about works of art.

Reflection 3

Last week my mum told me that maybe I like chemistry because I have it in my genes. My grandfather and grandmother were chemists so that was what she ment. After that I started thinking what actually has influence on our interests and talents and then who we become in the future. I think it is mostly an individual matter but also people surrounding us has a huge impact on this. First of all, usually we like subject not only because we're interested in this topic but also because of our teachers. It's them who makes us being motivated to learn more. Second of all, I think that our parents do have some sort of impact on our future jobs. It can be negative because e.g we want to be different from them and have completely different job or we are amazed by what they do so we want to follow their steps.   On the other hand maybe we are born with talents and we just develop them during our lives. It can't be just a coincident that there are families which members chose the same...