Of course I would consider going vegan. Actually I already tried going on a similar diet, vegetarianism. It wasn't easy for me because as far as I don't want animals to suffer, I like eating meat so I guess that veganism wolud be much harder. I think that vegan diet may be healthier from a "typical" one with animal products but it has to be well-balanced. You should give your body the nutrients it needs to function correctly.
Last week when i was at my friend's house we were really depressed about the end of the holidays. While we where talking about school we figured out that maybe our usual lack of energy on the school year is related to the weather. If you think about it when we're studing it's nearly always on the cold seasons exept September, June and sometimes May. Therefore in countries where the weather is warmer students should have more energy to study. Maybe it is casused by vitamin D deficiency which is normally produced when we are on sun.
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz