Yes, but only if I didn't have to pay or I would be rich enough to afford it. Normally I wouldn't choose a place like that because it doesn't impress me so much. But the place has a great location to visit London and this is very import for me because I usually travel for sightseeing. I'm sure spending a week in the Mandarin Oriental would be a pure pleasure because of it's delicious food, the atmosphere and the luxury.
Last week when i was at my friend's house we were really depressed about the end of the holidays. While we where talking about school we figured out that maybe our usual lack of energy on the school year is related to the weather. If you think about it when we're studing it's nearly always on the cold seasons exept September, June and sometimes May. Therefore in countries where the weather is warmer students should have more energy to study. Maybe it is casused by vitamin D deficiency which is normally produced when we are on sun.
Zuzia, I'm still waiting for one overdue post- What does it mean to be a real man in today's world?
OdpowiedzUsuń